Sino-British Fellowship Trust (Charitable Incorporated Organisation)
Registered Charity No. 1174487
If you contact us by email, we will use the information you give us to respond to your query. If you want to apply for a grant, we will only ask you for information which we believe we need to assess your application fairly, and to comply with our obligations under charity law (the legitimate interests of the charity). Please contact us if you would like to see the full Privacy Statement.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto ‘terminal equipment’ (eg a computer or smartphone) when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions.
Necessary cookies enable basic website operations such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
When you visit www.sbft.org.uk, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not directly identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Session Cookies and persistent cookies
Cookies that expire at the end of a browser session (normally when a user exits their browser) are called ‘session cookies’. Cookies that can be stored for longer are called ‘persistent cookies’. We only use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
First party and third party cookies
First-party cookies are set directly by our website. Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than our website. On our website third party cookies are only set by Google Analytics.
As stated above, we do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- Your use of our website is governed by this disclaimer. Please do not use the website if you disagree with any part of this disclaimer.
- We own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website unless otherwise stated. Subject to paragraph 3 below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, but:
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- You may not link to our site without our express permission. Our site must not be framed on any other site without our prior written permission.
- If you wish to make any use of the SBFT name, or any content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us for our prior written permission.
- You must not knowingly introduce malicious or technologically harmful material to our site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack nor participate in an attack on our site. If you breach this provision, you may commit a criminal offence and we may report any such breach to law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
- We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- The materials on this site comprise our view; they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal or other advice.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up to date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements.
- You should take reasonable steps to protect your own computer or device you use to access our site against viruses and other threats. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to your computer or device or for a loss of data due to reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org